June 22, 2006

Saddam oh Saddam

He was captured.. which I'm sure most of you know... God, it's about fucking time! What do you think about his.. err... capture..?

hahahahahahahahaha sorry i'm still laughing at his beard. Hah.. yeah.. he looked like shat on that video.. But, the man has been hiding in little holes in the ground for the past while.. so, it is understandable..

I wonder what he thought as they went down the hole and got him.. Honestly, that would just really suck.. I'd be like "Aww shit..".

he probably said something like "i've been here for the last few months...............you guys suck at hide and seek!!"

It's not Saddam, it's Father fucking Christmas! Damn fool americans.

hah. He looks like a dirty old pervert.

It must be pretty gutting to have successfully hidden for such a long period of time, then to be caught, and have to be filmed during a medical check by your own enemies.

Silly fuck.

"Mr Hussein, time for your cavity search"

hahaUgh..the thoughts...

Do you think he should face the death penalty? Or be forced to rot in prison?

Rot in prison. Don't believe in the death penalty because I'm a commie bastard.

Fair dos.

If he killed himself he'd feel like he was doing himself proud. And then we'd be swamped with suicide bombers and all that shit.

Although if he goes to prison he'll hardly rot. They should lock him back up in his tunnel and seal it shut.

Yeah it's not that bad; he may get loads of bum sex the lucky man.

They should give him a pink sock.

I swear, I WILL have nightmares if I continue to think about pink sock.

I always wake up soaking wet when I dream about pink sock(s?). I'm sure you will too.

Yeah. Soaking wet in my own vomit.

I bet you like to experiment, by sticking large objects up your arsehole and then giving yourself a pink sock. That's why you know so much about them.

Oh my god. You have to see that clip. I've seen it once and I truly believe it was one of the most shocking things I've ever seen. I felt dirty for weeks after watching it.

Yes I do stick things up my arse but haven't got pink sock skills I'm afraid (in my dreams). Oh and I'm way past the experimental stage. It's practically vocational.

No!

I really will be sick. My friend and I were browsing rotten.com, and he clicked this dead child. I daredn't look at the screen, so I sat with my back to the monitor whilst attempting to click on the cross for over half an hour.

I'm afraid history will probably repeat itself.
OK as you're not going to watch it I'll telll you about it. It's basically a woman who has the skills to pink sock herself. It looks like chilli con carne. It's foul. You are soooooooooooo right not to watch it.

And you were the one encouraging me to watch it.
I am extremely disappointed in you.

But chilli con carne? Sick as shit.
Literally.
I'll never eat chilli again.

You should eat chilli, but not chilli con carne, because it hurts the cute little animals.

I've always been a meat eater. It's kinda hard growing up with a butcher dad. He used to sometimes work in the garage, and it freaked me out so very badly.

Please don't hurt me/give a guilt trip.

*Eats hotdog.

Killer! I'll forgive you if you watch the pink sock vid.

The only meat I eat is Skelly's sausage, but that doesn't count due to its low meat content.

Not meaning to go off topic, but there is a documentary on tv about Saddam right now. I really want to watch it, but I've missed the first half.. so I doubt it will make much sense. I'm sure that they will be airing it all week tho.. so, I'll be able to see it again..

they should let saddam go.

maybe give him another country. like syria.

then he can have another shot at it...

but seriously, this whole thing just shows the pathetic hypocrisy of the americans. yeh, they've managed to find an evil dictator hiding in a hole (in his home town! jesus.. who would have thought of looking there?!)... but at the loss of several thousand lives.

and they haven't even found osama yet.. but september 11th was an american conspiracy anyway, so osama doesn't even exist.

saddam, what a twazzer.
they found him at home.
wouldn't they have thought to look for him there before?

i saw that on the news the other day.

Fatally - I quadrouple dare you to watch that clip.
it aint that bad actually.
:/

And as for saddam, he should be shot, in the face, but not with a gun.

No, I daredn't.

I am aware that I'm a wimp.

Oh, it aint that bad, if i were a lady, i would model my slef on her, and her ass abilities.

Watch it.....*Shakes fist*

I'd rather keep my ass in my...uh, ass (?) thank you very much.

I'll watch it if you tell me exactly what happens.
Is it really gross?

It is really gross... I wouldn't want to ruin the experience for you.. but I will give you this hint: inverted colon..
UGH! I'm scarred for fucking life... good god..

Well this guy nails this bird in the ass, and unloads his load into her, ass.
Then some hoe she manages to turn her ass inside out and spit all the cum out of her ass.
Watch it biatch.


I have.....!

Blonde girl, ass fucking, ass comes out, cum comes out, guy cums on ass.

Or maybe I'm just speaking from experience? Hm.

Well i wouldnt like to say.......

Its Great.
Such a talented bird.
she must be delerious, cos all that crap the starts shouting at the end...Crazy bitch.

Yeah, what's she saying?
I can't understand it.

You know, it actually looks like a rampant ass disease. Or as if alien stepchild is coming out of her ass.

I think she says: "Now look what you've done to my arsehole you naughty little man"

No wait that was your mama.

No comments: