February 16, 2009

Die Alone

I woke up this morning with a funny taste in my head. Spackled some butter over my whole grain bread. Something tastes different, maybe it's my tongue. Suddenly I'm not so young.

I'm just a stranger, even to myself. A re-arranger of the proverbial bookshelf. Don't be a fool, tell her you love her..

I never thought I could love anyone but myself. Now I know I can't love anyone but you. You make me think that maybe I won't die alone.

Kiss the boys as they walk by, call me their baby. But little do they know, I'm just a maybe. Maybe my baby will settle the score.

What have I become?
Something soft and really quite dumb. Because I've fallen, oh, so far away from the place where I started from.

I never thought I could love anyone,
but you, but you, but you, but you, but you but you make me think that maybe I won't die alone.

Maybe I won't die alone.


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiwang mode

2 comments:

ceri masam said...

gila suka this entry sebab saya dulu ya amat never tot i cud love anyone... and i did! cuma takleh bersama.
but its cool! at least, i know how love feels.. hehehe

a great one!

Modandi said...

ni lagu ar. google laa title tu. layan~~