March 25, 2009

Nice to eat you

It was sudden as a flash as we looked eye to eye. In that moment time had no role the lust in your sight I felt...Lust for corporal touches violence and tender of sexual love. No style was strange for you but I am not so fucking sure we want the same thing to do...

As we scrutinize each other I wipe my saliva-streams from my hungry mouth in clandestine as you turn your face away from me but our love glowing up...Will take different way.

Nice to meet you, nice to kiss you, nice to lick you, nice to fuck you. Strangled you've a surprise in your eyes. It doesn't matter we fall in love. Love is so close to epicureanism and my passions are the proof...So damn apparent each piece of your tragic body will have place in my evening menu be this grilled, be that fried. Searchiing for in recipe book...Chinese. Greek or Japanese?

It will be so nice to spend the time with you. The best thing is just coming now. What a shame you can't taste, wish me please good appetite. Nice to meet you, nice to eat you, nice to puke you.

Nice to shit you, nice to eat you..

No comments: